The Lilavati Kirtilal Medical Trust in India is helping to deliver a humane and affordable healthcare system in the country.
The Lilavati Kirtilal Medical Trust is a non profit healthcare organisation with a team of doctors well trained in multi disciplinary areas of medicine and surgery. The Lilavati Hospital & Research centre (LHRC) is a 300 bedded multi specialty hospital that encompasses modern healthcare facilities and state of the art technology dedicatedly supported by the team of committed staffs.The Lilacare includes:
- The hospital has the highest nurses to patient ratio in India which is 1:5.
- A Shanti sthal for relatives and recuperating patients specially designed to comfort their stressed minds where they can find peace of mind by praying and medicating.
- The 24- hours Chemist Shop has a readily available supply of drugs and medicines for the convenience of patient’s relatives.Lilavati Kirtilal Mehta Medical Trust is an Approved Research Organization by Ministry of Science & Technology having all modern facilities necessary for conducting research.
- Spacious wards and pleasant ambience coupled with beautiful scenic view from all floors, excellent nursing staff and patient friendly atmosphere helps the patient to recuperate faster and better.
- Modern cathlabs having specialized SICU and ICCU with highly trained cardiac care medical staff are readily available.
- 12 states-of- the- art operation theatres well equipped with ICU, NICU, and PICU.
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Center is also one of the institutes recognized for conducting the DNB (Diplomat of National Board, New Delhi) Course in subjects like Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Medicine, Paediatric, surgery, Gynecology and obstetrics and critical care.